Learn the secrets to a successful med school application from a member of the Indiana School of Medicine admissions committee.
- How can I best present my record in the AMCAS application?
- How can I get accepted into the IU School of Medicine?
- What do current students say about the IU School of Medicine-Northwest?
- How does problem-based learning work?
- What do I need to know to prepare for my admissions interview?
This IUSM location is used is also used for IUSM Admissions interviews. This conference is a good opportunity for students, who are likely to apply to IUSM, to meet faculty and medical students and to get a preview into the interview process on the site where the interview could occur.
A continental breakfast and lunch will be served. There is no charge to attend the conference.
View the conference flyer.
Dunes Medical Professional Building at IU Northwest Campus
The building is located just off I-94 in the very safe Glen Park area of Gary. Parking is available in the large lot at 33rd and Broadway (see map at http://www.iun.edu/~nwadmin/map/). The Dunes Building is the white three story building at the corner of 35th and Jefferson. We will have campus student ambassadors near the parking lots to guide you and your students to the second floor and our conference.