The Career Center has arranged for local physicians to conduct medical mock interviews at the Interview Center on the first floor of Flanner Hall in September.
How to schedule a mock interview:
- Visit careercenter.nd.edu and login to Go IRISH. If you have not already already done so, please take a few minutes to create a profile on Go IRISH.
- Upload your resume to Documents section.
- On the home page of Go IRISH, click on the the Jobs/Internships link and then Go IRISH Jobs.
- Search using key words “medical mock.”
- Pick a date that is convenient for you and click on the link for that day.
- Select the apply” link. You will then be instructed to choose a time on that date.
If you are applying to dental school, a dentist will be here on Monday, Sept. 23 for mock interviews for dental school. To schedule, follow the directions above and use search using key word “dental mock."
Medical mock and dental mock interviews in addition to physical therapy, physician assistant, nursing school, vet school, and other mock interviews are available at the Career Center throughout the school year. You can arrange a mock interview at the Career Center by calling 574-631-5200.