Students from College of Science are welcome to apply for an internship available at Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery in New York Presbyterian Hospital and Weill Cornell Medicine.
The internship is a great opportunity for students interested in biomedical research in clinical settings. The department of Cardiothoracic Surgery has a robust research infrastructure and a student would learn a lot about biomedical research. There would also be an opportunity to clinical exposure in the cardiac surgery operating rooms.
For the position:
· $5K funding support from College of Science
· Students are responsible for their own housing and travel
· Duration: 8 weeks
· Students with a College of Science major
· GPA > 3.0
· Currently sophomore or junior
How to apply:
The following needs to be submitted:
1. Personal statement
3. One reference letter from an ND faculty
Deadline: March 16th, 2020